HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER?
The following membership procedure applies:
1. In both case either individual or organization complete and submit membership form
2. a) In the case of Organization, please submit a copy of a document showing that you are registered or incorporated. b) In the case of individual, please submit copy of your valid National Identity Card or the copy of your Passport.
3. a) In the case of organization, please submit proof of recent activities, such as a copy of a recent brochure, a copy of the most recent annual report and your official website.b) In the case of individual, please submit list of your professional activities and highlight your career background.
4. In the case of organization, the application should be authorized by the chairman of the board or the chief executive officer.
5. In both case either individual or organization three recommendation letters from members of Marvel System Executive Committee are essentially required to support your application.
6) In both case either individual or organization if you are willing to join our associate, reseller or partner program, you are further required to submit a letter show the “expression of your interest” along with your application.
Once the completed application and membership dues are received, there will be an approval process.
If you are not admitted as a Marvel System member, your membership fee will be reimbursed, minus a basic processing charge.
To help facilitate the processing of your application in a timely manner, please ensure that all the documents requested above are complete and submitted with your application.
- Company Registration
- Patents & Trade Marks
- Curriculum Development
- Graphics Designing
- Branding & Packaging
- Staffing & HR Development
- Marketing Research
- Business Promotion
- Corporate Financing
- Local and Int’l Franchising
- Licensing Programs
- Professional Training
- Research & Development
- Corporate Digitizing