Marvel System is a unique consortium of subject matter experts, master facilitators, training design and curriculum development experts. Our alliance with these individuals allows us to provide world-class training options to our clients at all levels. Because our subject matter experts have a proven track record of success in industries of all types and organizations in the private sector, public agencies, and the military, Marvel System is uniquely positioned to provide our clients with the training and consulting expertise they need. We are with you at every step of the process to ensure your return on investment. We want to make the process easy for you and valuable to your participants to create a positive return on your training investment.
Whether you need a special training course or an entire curriculum, Marvel System will guide you to ask the right questions. For example:
- Does your current training program meet the needs and expectations of learners?
- How will your training curriculum align with employees’ performance plans?
- Is your training targeting core competencies of the organization?
- What is the appropriate amount of subject matter and materials for the training and the time allotted?
- What training delivery methods will be most appropriate for the type of training being done?
Marvel System can help you determine the most effective training curriculum by helping you define specifically:
- Exactly who should be trained? In what? At what level?
- Exactly what kind of training should we make available to the departments?
Our focus is on improving job performance.
We create training solutions for measurable and sustainable performance improvement. For each training program, we assess your training needs by examining your existing curriculum. We then identify what managers and employees want and need in the new curriculum based on specific performance goals. We make sure your new curriculum is aligned with the needs and goals of your people and the organization.
- Company Registration
- Patents & Trade Marks
- Curriculum Development
- Graphics Designing
- Branding & Packaging
- Staffing & HR Development
- Marketing Research
- Business Promotion
- Corporate Financing
- Local and Int’l Franchising
- Licensing Programs
- Professional Training
- Research & Development
- Corporate Digitizing